Allied Professional Members: shall be open to any registered or licensed professional in their respected fields of work related to the design profession. They must be in good standing in their profession in any state, territory or possession of the United States. Members may also include international professionals in good standing in their profession from any country of origin as approved by the Executive Board. All Allied Professional members shall comply fully with laws and rules mandated by the state(s) or country of their licensure. Allied Professional members may use the ALA member logo in appropriate website or print materials. Allied Professional members may run for the Affiliate position on Chapter or the National Board.
Membership Dues: $230.00 per year / International Members (outside the USA): Add $40.
With You Along the Way - Member Benefits
Click Here to join our webinar on Friday, May 11th and learn more about what Graphisoft can do for you!
Allied Professional Member Benefits:
- Networking with Industry Professionals
- Membership Wall Certificate
- Host Lunch & Learns/After 5 programs
- Referrals to Public through the “Find a Member” Website Directory
- Licensed Architect magazine
- FREE unlimited access to all short form legal contracts
- Job opportunities on the ALA website
- Many educational programs offered throughout the year to earn continuing education credits
- ALA program CEU tracking
- Free Consultant Hot Lines plus, a Houzz concierge to maximize Houzz for residential work
- Disability Insurance offered at a substantial discount through Principal Financial
- ALA Health Exchange for easy access to qualified professionals who can help you select the best health insurance
- Get published by writing an article for Licensed Architect magazine
- Become a CE provider
- FREE listing in annual Buyer's Guide
- Annual Events: Summer – Golf Outing; Fall – Conference and Product Show
- Annual Design Awards Program
- Legislative Monitoring
- Logo wear to promote your credentials