Allied Professional Members: shall be open to any registered or licensed professional in their respected fields of work related to the design profession. They must be in good standing in their profession in any state, territory or possession of the United States. Members may also include international professionals in good standing in their profession from any country of origin as approved by the Executive Board. All Allied Professional members shall comply fully with laws and rules mandated by the state(s) or country of their licensure. Allied Professional members may use the ALA member logo in appropriate website or print materials. Allied Professional members may run for the Affiliate position on Chapter or the National Board.
Membership Dues: $230.00 per year / International Members (outside the USA): Add $40.
Join Now and your new membership will be active through December 31, 2018.
With You Along the Way - Member Benefits
ALA New Member Application
Existing members can renew on line. Log on to your account. Go to your personal profile page. Click on "Membership Renewal" in the left column and follow the instructions.
Allied Professional Member Benefits:
- Networking with Industry Professionals
- Membership Wall Certificate
- Host Lunch & Learns/After 5 programs
- Referrals to Public through the “Find a Member” Website Directory
- Licensed Architect magazine
- FREE unlimited access to all short form legal contracts
- Job opportunities on the ALA website
- Many educational programs offered throughout the year to earn continuing education credits
- ALA program CEU tracking
- Free Consultant Hot Lines plus, a Houzz concierge to maximize Houzz for residential work
- Disability Insurance offered at a substantial discount through Principal Financial
- ALA Health Exchange for easy access to qualified professionals who can help you select the best health insurance
- Get published by writing an article for Licensed Architect magazine
- Become a CE provider
- FREE listing in annual Buyer's Guide
- Annual Events: Summer – Golf Outing; Fall – Conference and Product Show
- Annual Design Awards Program
- Legislative Monitoring
- Logo wear to promote your credentials
Join Mid-Year or Later and ALA will Prorate Next Year's Membership
ALA has a discount structure for NEW members who join mid-year or later in the calendar year. New members pay the full amount now and then receive the following discounts on next year's membership.
If you join in...
June or July - Next year you pay 50% of the full dues.
August or September - Next year you pay only 33% of the full dues.
October through December - You are considered paid for next year. You will not receive a renewal notice until late November, 2018 which will be for 2019 membership.
Renewals for next year are mailed in late November, 2017. ALA will invoice a discounted amount for those of you joining June through September 2017, when you receive your renewal for 2018.