Student Members: Student memberships shall be limited to persons attending any school, college or university full time and enrolled in the curriculum of architecture.
Membership Dues: $40.00 per year / International Members (ouside USA): Add $45.
Your membership is active through December 31, 2018.
Student Member Benefits:
- Our magazine, Licensed Architect
- Networking with Industry Professionals
- List of job openings on the ALA website
- FREE Consultant Hot Lines – Legal, Code, Insurance, Fire and ADA
- Discounts on educational programs such as Lunch & Learns offered throughout the year and our Annual Midwest Conference and Product Show
- Volunteer opportunities to contribute to the organization by becoming a Task force, Committee or Board Member
Join Mid-Year or Later and ALA will Prorate Next Year's Membership
ALA has a discount structure for NEW members who join mid-year or later in the calendar year. New members pay the full amount now and then receive the following discounts on next year's membership.
If you join in...
June or July - Next year you pay 50% of the full dues.
August or September - Next year you pay only 33% of the full dues.
October through December - You are considered paid for next year. You will not receive a renewal notice until late November, 2018 which will be for 2019 membership.
Renewals for next year are mailed in late November, 2017. ALA will invoice a discounted amount for those of you joining June through September 2017, when you receive your renewal for 2018.
ALA New Member Application
Existing members can renew on line. Log on to your account. Go to your personal profile page. Click on "Membership Renewal" in the left column and follow the instructions.