Professional Members: Shall be open to any licensed architect in good standing in any state,
territory or possession of the United States. Members may also include international architects
from any country of origin as approved by the Executive Board. All members shall comply fully
with laws and rules mandated by the state(s) or country of their licensure. Professional members
may use the initials: ALA.
Membership Dues: $225.00 per year / International Members (outside the USA): Add $40.
Join Now and your new membership will be active through December 31, 2018.
WIth You Along the Way - Member Benefits
Letter from our President, Jeff Budgell
ALA New Member Application
Professional Member Benefits:
- Our magazine, Licensed Architect
- Membership Wall Certificate
- Professional Designation
- FREE unlimited access to the ALA downloadable short form legal contracts. (You can download these from your profile page)
- FREE Consultant Hot Lines - Legal, Code, Insurance, Fire and ADA
- Referrals through the “Find a Member” Website Directory
- Voting privileges
- List of job postings and resumes on the ALA website
- Get published by writing an article for the Licensed Architect magazine
- Disability insurance at a substantial discount (offered by Principal Financial Group)
- Discounts on educational programs such as Lunch & Learns offered throughout the year and our Annual Midwest Conference and Product Show
- Volunteer opportunities to contribute to the organization by becoming a Task force, Committee or Board Member
- ALA will log your ALA CEU’s
- HOUZZ Concierge Service
- Networking with Industry Professionals
Existing members can renew on line. Log on to your account. Go to your personal profile page. Click on "Membership Renewal" in the left column and follow the instructions.
Hirsch Associates LLC
Member Since 1999