Professional Members: Shall be open to any licensed architect in good standing in any state,
territory or possession of the United States. Members may also include international architects
from any country of origin as approved by the Executive Board. All members shall comply fully
with laws and rules mandated by the state(s) or country of their licensure. Professional members
may use the initials: ALA.
Membership Dues: $165.00 per year / International Members (outside the USA): Add $40.
Join Now and your new membership will be active through December 31, 2017.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Join and Go Free to the 2016 ALA Midwest Conference and Product Show, October 4th at Drury Lane Conference Center, Oakbrook Terrace, IL. Once we receive your membership payment confirmation, we will send you the conference link and checkout code. Call ALA if you have questions: 847-382-0630
Professional Member Benefits:
ALA New Member Application
Existing members can renew on line. Log on to your account. Go to your personal profile page. Click on "Membership Renewal" in the left column and follow the instructions.
- Our magazine, Licensed Architect
- Membership Wall Certificate
- Professional Designation
- FREE unlimited access to the ALA downloadable short form legal contracts. (You can download these from your profile page)
- FREE Consultant Hot Lines - Legal, Code, Insurance, Fire and ADA
- Referrals through the “Find a Member” Website Directory
- Voting privileges
- List of job postings and resumes on the ALA website
- Get published by writing an article for the Licensed Architect magazine
- Disability insurance at a substantial discount (offered by Principal Financial Group)
- Discounts on educational programs such as Lunch & Learns offered throughout the year and our Annual Midwest Conference and Product Show
- Volunteer opportunities to contribute to the organization by becoming a Task force, Committee or Board Member
- ALA will log your ALA CEU’s
- HOUZZ Concierge Service
- Networking with Industry Professionals
Hirsch Associates LLC
Member Since 1999
Join Mid-Year or Later and ALA will Prorate Next Year's Membership
ALA has a discount structure for NEW members who join mid-year or later in the calendar year. New members pay the full amount now and then receive the following discounts on next year's membership.
If you join in...
June or July - Next year you pay 50% of the full dues.
August - Next year you pay 33% of the full dues.
September - October 4th - Special promotion...Join and Go Free to the 2016 ALA Midwest Architecture Conference on October 4th. Please see details above this section under Limited Time Offer.
October through December - You are considered paid for next year. You will not receive a renewal notice until late November, 2016 which will be for 2017 membership.
Renewals for next year are mailed in late November. ALA will invoice a discounted amount for those of you joining June through August, when you receive your renewal for 2016.