Associate Members: Shall be granted to non-licensed persons working towards architectural registration or working in the architectural profession.
Membership Dues: $80.00 per year / International Members (ouside USA): Add $45.
Associate Member Benefits
- Our magazine, Licensed Architect
- Membership Wall Certificate
- FREE Consultant Hot Lines – Legal, Code, Insurance, Fire, and ADA
- Referrals through the "Find a Member" Website Directory
- Job postings
- Networking with Industry Professionals
- Disability insurance at a substantial discount (offered by Principal Financial Group)
- Discounts on educational programs such as Lunch & Learns offered throughout the year including our Annual Midwest Conference and Product Show
- Volunteer opportunities to contribute to the organization by becoming a Task force, Committee or Board Member
- ALA will log your ALA CEU's
Join Mid-Year or Later and ALA will Prorate Next Year's Membership
ALA has a discount structure for NEW members who join mid-year or later in the calendar year. New members pay the full amount now and then receive the following discounts on next year's membership.
If you join in...
June or July - Next year you pay 50% of the full dues.
August or September - Next year you pay only 33% of the full dues.
October through December - You are considered paid for next year. You will not receive a renewal notice until late November, 2016 which will be for 2017 membership.
Renewals for next year are mailed in late November. ALA will invoice a discounted amount for those of you joining June through September, when you receive your renewal for 2016.