Affiliate Members: An Affiliate Membership, upon application and approval, shall be granted to persons who are not architects, whose activities are directly or indirectly associated with the architectural profession, and approved by the Executive Board.
Membership Dues: $265.00 per year / International Members (ouside USA): Add $45
Affiliate Member Benefits:
- Our magazine, Licensed Architect
- Membership Wall Certificate
- FREE unlimited access to the ALA downloadable short form legal contracts
- Referrals through the “Find a Member” Website Directory
- List of job postings on the ALA website
- Networking with Industry Professionals
- Marketing Opportunities – Webinars, Seminars, Advertising in Licensed Architect, Sponsorships
- Get published by submitting a CEU article for Licensed Architect
- Company listing in Annual Buyer’s Guide in Licensed Architect magazine
- Member rates to exhibit at our Annual Midwest Conference & Product Show
- Volunteer opportunities to contribute to the organization by becoming a Task force, Committee or Board Member
- Disability insurance at a substantial discount (offered by Principal Financial Group)
- Conduct a Lunch and Learn or After 5 program hosted by ALA
- ALA will log your ALA CEU’s
ALA New Member Application
Existing members can renew on line. Log in to your account. Go to your personal profile page. Click on "Membership Renewal" in the left column and follow the instructions.
Architectural Masonry Rep-Northfield, An Old Castle Company
Member Since: 1998
Join Mid-Year or Later and ALA will Prorate Next Year's Membership
ALA has a discount structure for NEW members who join mid-year or later in the calendar year. New members pay the full amount now and then receive the following discounts on next year's membership.
If you join in...
June or July - Next year you pay 50% of the full dues.
August or September - Next year you pay only 33% of the full dues.
October through December - You are considered paid for next year. You will not receive a renewal notice until late November, 2016 which will be for 2017 membership.
Renewals for next year are mailed in late November. ALA will invoice a discounted amount for those of you joining June through September, when you receive your renewal for 2016.