Senior: Licensed architect 65 years or over. Senior members may use the term ALA.
Membership Dues: $85.00 per year / International Members (outside the USA): Add $45.
Senior Member Benefits:
- Our magazine, Licensed Architect
- Membership Wall Certificate
- Professional Designation
- FREE unlimited access to the ALA downloadable short form legal contracts. (You can download these from your profile page)
- FREE Consultant Hot Lines - Legal, Code, Insurance, Fire and ADA
- Referrals through the “Find a Member” Website Directory
- Voting privileges
- Job postings
- Get published by writing an article for the Licensed Architect magazine
- Disability insurance at a substantial discount (offered by Principal Financial Group)
- Discounts on educational programs offered throughout the year including our Annual Midwest Conference and Product Show
- ALA will log your ALA CEU’s
- Design Opportunities
- Networking with Industry Professionals
Join Mid-Year or Later and ALA will Prorate Next Year's Membership
ALA has a discount structure for NEW members who join mid-year or later in the calendar year. New members pay the full amount now and then receive the following discounts on next year's membership.
If you join in...
June or July - Next year you pay 50% of the full dues.
August or September - Next year you pay only 33% of the full dues.
October through December - You are considered paid for next year. You will not receive a renewal notice until late November, 2016 which will be for 2017 membership.
Renewals for next year are mailed in late November. ALA will invoice a discounted amount for those of you joining June through September, when you receive your renewal for 2016.