YA - Young Architects
Benefits of YA Membership in ALA
- Meet peers in the area
- Path2Arch meetings
- IDP learning hours from events
- Opportunity to meet architects and firms for networking and professional opportunities
- IDP mentoring
- Build expertise through professional education ; grow your technical knowledge base
- Acquire savvy business skills ..learn from our members
- Volunteer….contribute ideas, join the YA Committee
Volunteer: Join the YA Committee!
ALA is seeking motivated young architects. We want your thoughts and opinions about being an architect, the architectural profession and how you see your role in the industry.
For more information, contact Joanne Sullivan at Joanne@alatoday.org or call the ALA office at 847-382-0630.