Exhibiting and Sponsoring
TheAssociation of Licensed Architects (ALA) is pleased to present the 20th Anniversary 2018 ALA Midwest Architecture Conference on Tuesday, October 2, 2018.
This year's conference promises to bring nearly 350 architects from across the Midwest to participate in over 25 accredited continuing education programs.
Accessible! The ALA conference is held at Drury Lane Conference Center, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois. Parking is free.
Here is a quick summary of some of the key benefits this opportunity offers:
- Meet Local Architects—Over 350 attendees, mostly architects, drawing from the Midwest
- Expanded Show Hours—10:15AM – 4PM exhibit floor is open
- Stronger Attendee Engagement—Attendees earn 1.0 CEU for time with exhibitors.
- Cost Effective, One Day Event—Member booth $1150; Non-Member $1250; two lunches included.
- Increased Visibility—Sponsorships and advertising in on-site directory available.
- Prominent Keynote – TBD
- More Networking—After the show, engage with over 200 architects at our "After 5" Cocktail Reception.
Click here to Exhibit only OR Exhibit AND Sponsor
Click here to Sponsor ONLY or buy extra lunches or electric service.
Any questions please contact Rob Harkey at email@example.com or call 847-382-0630.
Thank you for your consideration!