ALA provides the best value for your membership dollar of any national architecture association. We have the professional tools you need to be productive in your business.
- New Graduate
- Allied Professional
Some benefits of membership include:
- Continuing education for licensure renewal (local programs and online)
- Short-form contracts to help limit your liability (free for Professional, Senior, Emeritus, Affiliate and Allied Professional members)
- Professional Designation (Professional, Senior and Emeritus members)
- Licensed Architect magazine with CE article
- Information on the latest products and best practices (magazine, newsletters)
- Public online referral service (Find a Member)
- Professional recognition opportunities (Featured Architect, annual Design Awards, published articles, programs and online ed.)
- Networking with others in the industry
- Health and Disability Insurance resources for Individuals, Families or Firms
- Membership Wall Certificate
At ALA, members are treated like individuals, not numbers. Our friendly staff understand your professional needs and can help you make the most of your membership. Give us a call at 847.382.0630 to learn more.
ALA New Member Application
Existing members can renew online. Log onto your account. Go to your personal profile page. Click on "Membership Renewal" in the left column and follow the instructions.
Both new and renewing members have the the opportunity to contribute to PAC, the ALA Political Action Committee, and to the ALA Student Fund. Both are nondeductable business expenses.
Find a Member
Fellowship Nomination Form