Allied Professional Members: Shall be open to any registered or licensed professional in their respected fields of work related to the design profession. They must be in good standing in their profession in any state, territory or possession of the United States. Members may also include international professionals in good standing in their profession from any country of origin as approved by the Executive Board. All Allied Professional members shall comply fully with laws and rules mandated by the state(s) or country of their licensure. Allied Professional members may use the ALA member logo in appropriate website or print materials. Allied Professional members may run for the Affiliate position on the Chapter or National Board.
Membership Dues: $240 per year / International Members: Add $45
Join today and your new membership will be active through January 1, 2021.
Joining Mid-Year or Later? See pro-rated membership details below!
All members pay the full rate upon joining, and then a renewal credit is applied to the following year based on when the application was submitted. The following guidelines apply:
Join Jan.-May: No discount applied upon renewal.
Join June-July: Receive half off of next year's dues.
Join Aug.-Sep.: Receive 2/3 off of next year's dues.
Join Oct.-Dec.: Receive the final quarter plus the following year, with a membership expiration date of 12/31/21.
Allied Professional Member Benefits:
- Networking with industry professionals
- Membership wall certificate
- Host Lunch & Learns/After 5 programs
- Referrals to public through the “Find a Member” website directory
- Licensed Architect magazine
- FREE unlimited access to all short-form legal contracts
- Job opportunities on the ALA website
- Many educational programs offered throughout the year to earn continuing education credits
- ALA program CEU tracking
- Free Consultant Hotlines plus, a Houzz concierge to maximize Houzz for residential work
- ALA Health Exchange for easy access to qualified professionals who can help you select the best health insurance
- Get published by writing an article for Licensed Architect
- Become a CE provider
- FREE listing in annual Buyer's Guide
- Annual Events: Summer – Golf Outing; Fall – Midwest Architecture Conference
- Annual Design Awards Program
- Legislative monitoring