Associate Members: Shall be granted to non-licensed persons working towards architectural registration or working in the architectural profession.
Membership Dues: $100 per year / International Members: Add $45
Join now and your membership will be active through January 1, 2021.
Joining Mid-Year or Later? See pro-rated membership details below!
All members pay the full rate upon joining, and then a renewal credit is applied to the following year based on when the application was submitted. The following guidelines apply:
Join Jan.-May: No discount applied upon renewal.
Join June-July: Receive half off of next year's dues.
Join Aug.-Sep.: Receive 2/3 off of next year's dues.
Join Oct.-Dec.: Receive the final quarter plus the following year, with a membership expiration date of 12/31/21.
Associate Member Benefits:
- Licensed Architect magazine
- Membership wall certificate
- FREE Consultant Hotlines – Legal, Code, Insurance, Fire, and ADA
- Referrals through the "Find a Member" website directory
- Job postings
- Networking with industry professionals
- Discounts on educational programs throughout the year, such as Lunch & Learns, as well as our Annual Midwest Architecture Conference
- Volunteer opportunities to contribute to the organization by becoming a task force, committee or board member
- ALA will log your ALA CEUs