Start Date: 12/4/2018 11:30 AM CST
End Date: 12/4/2018 1:30 PM CST
Venue Name: UL Location:
750 Anthony Trail
Northbrook, IL United States 60062
Association of Licensed Architects
Laser scanning-based reality capture is changing the world of architecture and construction. This technology and the complimentary workflow provides real-world benefits including lower costs and improved project documentation. Whatever your level of expertise, this program will help you and your staff with collecting, processing and applying reality capture data.
A live demonstration is included with time for Q&A.
Teresa Martin -
- What is Reality Capture and why you would use it.
- Discuss the benefits of Laser Scanning including less waste and smaller carbon footprint.
- Observe a live Scanner Demonstration.
- Review how laser scanning can be incorporated into your current workflow to increase ROI.
Teresa is an IMAGINiT Technical Expert with more than 30 years of experience in the AEC Industry.
As a former designer, project manager and BIM Coordinator, she spent many years designing and consulting on various project types within the US and overseas.
- Tyler is the IMAGINiT Reality Capture Account Executive – Midwest Region. Tyler has been with IMAGINiT for
2 ½ years and specializes in Realty Capture within the AEC and MSD verticals.
Cost: $25 Members / $40 Non-members includes lunch
Approved by ALA and AIA for 1.5 LU