Start Date: 6/25/2021 7:15 AM CDT
End Date: 6/25/2021 1:45 PM CDT
Venue Name: Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters Location:
1256 Estes Ave.
Elk Grove Village, IL United States 60007
Association of Licensed Architects
Sponsor a table top on June 25th, Emerging Construction Technologies: New Thought On The Way To Design Better Projects. This is your opportunity to connect with architects at our first back to live event.
Cost: $400 includes a six foot skirted table and breakfast and lunch for one. Anticipated traffic: before the event, breaks and lunchtime.
Event hours: 7:15 AM - 1:45 PM Tabletops may be set up at 6:30 - 7:00 AM and broken down after lunch at 12:45 PM.
After lunch, the attendees will leave the building to tour exhibits across the street.
This event is open for attendee registration now. You can read more about the entire schedule, including speakers here.
Please review and observe the Covid 19 Guidelines below.
CURRENT COVID 19 GUIDELINES
- A mask is required. (Please wear standard masks only...no gaiters or scarves)
- Your temperature will be taken at the door.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines.
- Tables will be set as single or based on guidelines in effect.
- Food will be individually packaged.
Please call the ALA office at 847-382-0630 or email email@example.com with any questions.