Exhibiting and Sponsoring
The Association of Licensed Architects (ALA) is pleased to present the 2019 ALA Midwest Architecture Conference on Tuesday, October 29, 2019.
Our 2018 conference was a great success and highly rated by attendees and exhibitors. Over 300 architects attended and earned up to 7.5 CEUs.
This annual ALA conference is held at Drury Lane Conference Center, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois. Parking is free.
Some key benefits of exhibiting and sponsoring at the ALA Annual Conference include:
- Meet Local Architects—In 2018 over 300 architects attended who are mostly firm owners that specify.
- Expanded Show Hours—10:00AM – 3:30PM exhibit floor is open
- Stronger Attendee Engagement—Attendees earn 1.0 CEU for time with exhibitors.
- Cost Effective, One Day Event—Member booth $1,150; Non-Member $1,250; (Early-bird rates)
- Increased Visibility—Sponsorships and advertising in on-site conference directory are available.
- Prominent Keynote – In 2018, John Cuningham, FAIA, Founder, Cuningham Group Architecture presented. Our 2019 keynote speaker will be announced early 2019.
Note: If you are seeing a sponsorship that interests you and it's showing "Sold", please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All sponsorships are on a first-right-of-refusal basis with 2/19/19 as the deadline to renew 2018 sponsorships and 2018 booth spaces.
Conference Sponsorships Include:
- Logo on all pre-conference promotional materials:
- Logo on alatoday.org, registration mailing and the conference program.
- Your logo will be displayed on banners at the entrance to the show.
- Your company will be announced during the keynote address.
- Signage at your sponsored product
Be one of 84 exhibitors. Includes 8x10 carpeted space, pipe-and-drape with 6' table. Booth includes up to two lunch tickets. Extra lunches are $28 and Electrical service is an additional $170--order both when you reserve your booth.
Presenting Sponsor: $7,500
Overall sponsor of the ALA Midwest Architecture Conference receiving broad visibility throughout conference.
Three buffet lunch areas with signage
Tote Bags: $2,500 - SOLD
Sponsor produces and provides totebags with company and conference logos.
Lanyards: $2,500 - SOLD
Logo on lanyards for all attendees.
Signage at the breakfast buffet area
Keynote Speaker Sponsorship: $2,000
Banner with logo at entrance to the keynote venue, logo onscreen and annonced as sponsor during Keynote presentation.
Attendee Registration Confirmation: $1,500
Logo, booth number and 25-word company description appears at bottom of attendee's emailed registration confirmation. Maximize exposure by purchasing prior to May 2019.
Seminar Room Sponsor: $1,500
Includes banner with logo, table with literature in room all day for 3 sessions. Four available.
Dessert Sponsorship: $1,500
Dessert during lunch on the show floor includes signage
Attendee Passport Sponsor: $1,000 SOLD
Logo within the attendee passport to support production
Wi-Fi Sponsor: $1,000
Signage at Registration, ALA Booth, and high traffic areas.
Mid-Afternoon Cookie Break: $1,000
Cookies on show floor during afternoon break includes signage
Conference Directory Cover Advertising: $500 2 LEFT
Full-page four-color advertisement on a cover page of conference directory. 500 printed. Three available.
Conference Directory Advertising, $400 3 LEFT
Full-page 4-color advertisement run-of-book, right-hand-page guaranteed. 500 printed. Four available.
Conference Tote-bag Inserts, $500
Sponsor provides 400 one-page printed flyers inserted into conference tote-bag all attendees receive.
General Supporter: $250
Sponsorship offsets the cost of printing of directory. Sponsor recognized inside directory.
3. Order Lunches or Electric here:
Thank you for your consideration!