The Association of Licensed Architects (ALA) is pleased to present the 2019 ALA Midwest Architecture Conference on Tuesday, October 29, 2019.
Our 2018 conference was a great success and highly rated by attendees and exhibitors, with more than 300 architects and building professionals in attendance.
This annual ALA conference is held at Drury Lane Conference Center, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois. Parking is free.
Some key benefits of exhibiting at the ALA Annual Conference include:
- Meet Local Architects—In 2018 over 300 architects attended who are mostly firm owners that specify.
- Expanded Show Hours—10:00AM – 3:45PM exhibit floor is open
- Stronger Attendee Engagement—Attendees earn 1.0 CEU for time with exhibitors.
- Cost Effective, One Day Event—Member booth $1,250; Non-Member $1,350
- Increased Visibility—Sponsorships and advertising in on-site conference directory are available.
- Prominent Keynote – BLAIR PAYSON, AIA, LEED® AP, Principal at Olson Kundig
Conference Sponsorships Are Also Available! Learn more about sponsorship opportunities for the 2019 show here.
Don't miss the opportunity to be a part of this key industry event!
Already registered as an exhibitor or sponsor, but need to order lunches or electric? Order separately here: