Professional Members: Shall be open to any licensed architect in good standing in any state,
territory or possession of the United States. Members may also include international architects
from any country of origin as approved by the Executive Board. All members shall comply fully
with laws and rules mandated by the state(s) or country of their licensure. Professional members
may use the initials: ALA.
Membership Dues: $255 per year / International Members: Add $45
For a limited time, join now at 2023 rates and your new membership will be active through December 31, 2024.
Senior Discount: Are you a senior over the age of 65? Choose the Senior option on the membership application to receive a discount!
Firm Discount: Receive a 25% discount if your firm has four or more Professional members. Pay for three, get the 4th Free! Call the ALA office at 847-382-0630 for details.
Professional Member Benefits:
- Licensed Architect magazine
- Membership wall certificate
- Professional designation
- FREE unlimited access to the ALA downloadable short-form legal contracts
- FREE Consultant Hotlines - Legal, Code, Insurance, ADA
- Annual Design Awards Program for members only
- Referrals through the “Find a Member” website directory
- Voting privileges
- List of job postings and resumes on the ALA website
- Get published by writing an article for the Licensed Architect
- Discounts on educational programs offered throughout the year, such as Lunch & Learns, as well as our Annual Architecture Conferences
- Volunteer opportunities to contribute to the organization by becoming a task force, committee or board member
- ALA Health Exchange for easy access to qualified professionals who can help you select the best health insurance
- ALA will log your ALA CEUs
- Networking with industry professionals