Principal, Steve Easley & Associates
"Exterior Insulation and Designing/Building High Performance Walls"
2:30-3:30 PM CDT, Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Steve Easley is an internationally recognized construction consultant specializing in solving building science related problems and helping builders reduce costly call backs. He provides seminars nationally, educating building industry professionals and their trade partners. His work focuses on increasing quality of construction, sustainability, performance, and reducing costly mistakes that lead to construction defects and call backs.
Steve’s mission is helping industry professionals build & remodel structures that are durable, energy efficient, healthy and comfortable to live and work in. He has more than 25 years of industry experience, performing thousands of jobsite quality surveys throughout the US. He has presented building science seminars, webinars and videos around the world with an annual audience of 8-10,000 industry professionals.
- Co-hosted 100 shows for the Discovery Channels “Your New House”.
- Judge for D.O.E.’s Housing Innovation Awards 2014 - 2020
- Member of the 2012 & 2015 National Green Building Standard’s Consensus Committee
- Tenured Professor of Building Construction & Contracting at Purdue University
- Selected by DOE as member of the Building America Team for the Build America Retro-fit Alliance
- Former advisor to the National Association of Home Builders’ Quality in Housing Council
- Director of the Electric & Gas Industries Association board of directors
- 2011 Distinguished College of Technology Alumni; awarded by Purdue University faculty
-->View Easley's presentation overview for "Exterior Insulation."
-->Return to the Conference Schedule page.